For the first time, Comprenew will be opening their doors at 6 am on November 28 for Black Friday deals. During the first four hours, customers will receive 20% off all new and refurbished electronics, which means:
- Desk top computers starting at $68
- Laptop starting at $136
- 19” Computer monitors starting at only $48
- Projectors for home theaters starting as low as $68 (new they cost $800-$900)
- Stereo receivers starting at $36,
- There will also be flat screen TV’s, gaming systems, DVD players, turntables, musical key boards, mixers, printers and much more.
(All inventories are on a first come first serve basis, limited to stock on hand, and varies by store.)
As a customer, you will not only receive great deals on electronics, but you can also feel good knowing that 100% of the revenue generated from each store goes directly back into the community by funding Comprenew’s educational and workforce development programs for adults and kids at risk. You are also welcome to bring in your old electronics for recycling to make room for their new merchandise.
Click here for retail locations.