Secure Hard Drive Shredding & Data Destruction
Comprenew holds the highest level of certifications for electronics recycling & data security.
We properly destroy all data, either through complete shredding of data devices to small pieces or by removing device data using leading industry practices for media sanitization (NIST 800-88.)
Comprenew’s DataRIP™ security services program destroys data, keeping you fully compliant with confidentiality standards.
Our highly trained staff will work with you to determine which data elimination method will be the best fit for your requirements. We adhere to strict quality control measurements to ensure your data is being fully sanitized. Comprenew is the certified to the highest international standards and is audited by third-party organizations on a regular basis to confirm that your data is being handled properly. All data-containing devices are held in a secure area under 24/7 video surveillance.
If you have used or obsolete hard drives ready for data clearing or destruction, bring them to one of our drop-off locations, or you can click the button and schedule a pick-up or on-site services.
SHRED & VERIFICATION
- On-site shredding for maximum security
- Shredding of data storage devices at Comprenew’s controlled and secure Data Security Center
- Permanent on-site shredder placement and training
CRUSH & VERIFICATION
- Destruction of data device
CLEAR & VERIFICATION
- Removal of data from devices by using the best industry practices for media sanitization
Comprenew’s DataRIP™ security services program destroys data, keeping you fully compliant with confidentiality standards and privacy requirements.
- All DataRIP™ options include a Certificate of Data Destruction that includes the make, model, and serial number for each asset.
- Comprenew’s Mobile DataRIP™ Vaults are available for secure handling of all data storage devices such as hard drives and cell phones.
Comprenew also offers full IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) through its Secure Asset Technology Disposition services.
Certified Electronics Recycling. It Matters.
It matters whom you choose. Unless you pay attention, your toxic e-waste can wind up in a landfill in a third-world country or shipped to a downstream trash vendor. That’s not how things work at Comprenew. We are certified to the highest standards in the electronics recycling industry. In fact, Comprenew is the only e-Stewards-certified recycler in Michigan, and the only non-profit electronic recycler in the world that is both R2 and e-Stewards certified.
Among other things, Comprenew’s e-Steward certification requires us to:
- Properly destroy all sensitive data
- Operate with a tight chain of custody
- Manage toxic e-waste by the highest standards to protect workers and the environment
- Guarantee responsible downstream management of toxic materials
- Utilize ethical labor
- Not export toxic e-waste to developing countries
Our Comprenew’s R2 certification requires us to:
- Prioritize electronics refurbishment whenever possible
- Properly destroy all sensitive data
- Monitor workplace health and safety
- Maintain legal compliance
- Carefully track all equipment
- Maintain sufficient insurance to cover operations
Choose Comprenew for computer and electronics recycling services. We make it easy to do the right thing.
Data destruction and shredding of hard drives and other data storage devices.
We also offer mobile hard drive shredding and other onsite services.
Secure Asset Disposition
Secure e-waste disposition. Asset recovery. Mobile shredding and on-site services. Nationwide pick-up. Asset tracking. Asset credit. Certificates of destruction. The only e-Stewards certified recycler in Michigan. We make it easy to do the right thing. Let’s talk.