In compliance with Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-21, Comprenew will remain open as a nonprofit communications and information technology company that provides services to individuals who need assistance as a result of this emergency. Please be aware of the following details:
• Comprenew retail locations will remain open for support and technology purchases to be made over the phone or through video calls only. We will provide no-contact delivery of any items you wish to purchase!
• Contact your nearest store and we will gladly walk you through our available products and services.
Comprenew – 28th St. Grand Rapids | 616.243.5310
Comprenew – Northland Dr. Grand Rapids | 616.226.6638
Comprenew – Holland | 616.355.4229
Comprenew – Marquette | 906.273.1819
• Products and services available through shopcomprenew.org will remain unchanged.
• We are unable to accommodate drop-off recycling services at this time. We will notify you as soon as we are able, so in the meantime please hang on to your unwanted electronics or call us to schedule a pick-up! We are happy to pick-up from your porch or garage for a low rate, depending on the distance.
• Our facility in Gaylord, MI is not accepting recycling drop-offs at this time. Please contact us toll-free at 833-COMPRENEW to schedule a pick-up.
As usual, we are committed to the health and safety of our staff and our customers. Please visit comprenew.org/covid-19-updates for up to date information as this situation evolves. Thank you for your support!
If you have worked with Comprenew for a while you know that we are committed to protecting you, your organization, and the public. I am communicating with you now to pass along specific details about Comprenew’s capability and our response to the COVID-19 virus.• Staff preparedness and training